History of AHRS Inc
Founded in 1976, AHRS Construction has evolved from a small construction company performing residential and agricultural construction to a General Contracting/Construction Management firm, which has gained the respect of its clients and peers in performing successful commercial and construction management projects. AHRS of Bern, Kansas, is known for its professionalism and quality work, a testament to the persistence and determination to succeed that has been the dictum of Dan Stallbaumer, owner and president of AHRS Construction. That, partnered with dedicated employees who have taken a personal interest in their work and who have shown a commitment to AHRS and the customers they serve, has earned AHRS a loyal customer base.
AHRS has the experience and knowledge to get the job done using advanced management tools and construction techniques and equipment. AHRS has shown its versatility as a contractor with its diverse list of completed projects, including schools, hospitals, office buildings, motels, churches, wastewater treatment facilities, and fire stations. In order to provide the highest level of quality and efficienc y, AHRS self-performs general contracting, construction management, commercial construction, commercial and residential concrete work, metal building construction, and equipment services.
AHRS Construction shares our customer's pride and satisfaction in bringing to reality a project that meets both their needs and expectations in a timely and economical manner.
- Founded February 13, 1976
- Partners Gary Akin, Chris Hittle, Don Rottinghaus, Dan Stallbaumer
- Began performing residential and agricultural construction
- Ownership changed to Rottinghaus and Stallbaumer
- New office shop building constructed in Bern, Kansas
- Bonded the first commercial project as General Contractor
- Elementary School Building in Sabetha, Kansas
- Ownership changed to Dan Stallbaumer
- Shop Warehouse Building is Constructed
- Contracted the first Design-Build project
- Emergency Services Building in Seneca, Kansas
- Contracted the first Construction Manager at Risk project
- Nemaha Valley Elementary & Middle School and Saints Peter and Paul School & Parish Center